Monday, February 23, 2015

2/17-2/23


This week I signed up for a twittter account under my avatar guise, I began following Architecture Record and ArchDaily along with other architecture accounts.

I have also created a Spotify account, and began downloading types of music that I have decided that my avatar is interested in, including classic rock, jazz, and classic symphony.

I visited the national park service website for national parks in Arizona and looked into parks with rivers that are good for kayaking. I signed up for updates and news about the parks here in Arizona.

Visited the American Mustache Institute and read their "About Us" and the Mustache Americana and the types of mustaches and styles

Searched Travel guides for going to see architecture in other countries

No comments:

Post a Comment